Friday, May 29, 2015

Intermission

Sorry guys, just checking in.  I mentioned it recently- this session has been particularly harsh on the amount of homework I have.  I seriously feel like I'm studying for a medical degree (or course the classes may lead to that conclusion).  And that leaves little time for hobbying.


\

This blog and my toy soldiers are just hobbies and to be done after homework.  Ironically, I found this image and laughed:


Please bear with me as I take care of business.  I promise that I do stare really hard at my little plastic doods during breaks.  When I use them again...

In the meantime, Happy Gaming!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, thanks for the laugh. Would say beer is after homework. That wouldn't be true. For me it is before, during and after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to think that adopting that 'study habit' may be the way to go! lol!

      Delete