Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Legion inbound

It took four all-nighters and alot of youtube, but I finished it before the end of the month.  Yay!  I do have to note that, just as with my Blood Angels and Word Bearers, I haven't painted iconography or markings on anything.  That's something I save until I really bored or I'm about to take an army to a tournament.  Minus that, these forces are playable and look good on the tabletop.



Enough of my justifications, here's the army together and the army list:


750 Points Dark Angels
HQ


Master Mazarius
Company Master, Power Sword, Plasma Pistol  [130]




Elite


Ancient Rashiel
Dreadnought w/extra armor, Hvy Flamer  [145]



Troops


Tactical Squad Repentance
10 Marines, Pwr Fist, Plasma Pistol, Plasma Gun, Plasma Cannon  [235]





Combat Squad Oath-Keeper
5 Marines, Pwr Sword, Plasma Pistol, Plasma Gun  [135]
Razorback, TL Lascannons, extra armor  [95]





They're comin' for ya!


 And there ya have it!  Now I can set up the Escalation campaign with my Word Bearers and grow these armies at the same time.  My game group also pushed the due date for our League's first 750 to the end of August- whew!  After this paint frenzy in July, I wasn't sure I could make it through August.  Now I can breathe...  :-)

Let me know what y'all are working on out there, I'd like to see some cool projects and stay this inspired.  If you're not currently hobbying on anything, maybe these last few posts can get  ya pumped?

Thanks for checking it all out and I'll continue to post progress and plans for my Escalation League.  In the meantime, Happy Hobbying!

No comments:

Post a Comment