Monday, June 4, 2012

First Legion test

The First Legion proudly upheld the vision of the Emperor during the Great Crusade.  They were well-equipped, filled with martial wisdom, and amongst the top four in World-count.  Unfortunately, tragedy struck the Legions and upheaval became common.  The Dark Angels even changed their colors on their armor without an explanation.  The First Legion changed dramatically from those great days...

I have a HUGE collection of mk6 'Rogue Trader' Space Marines.  I still wish to paint them up and use them for Heresy-era campaigns or something.  I still don't know if I want to do my precious Dark Angels or my venerated Ultramarines.  I painted this model as a test to see what he'd look like as one of the First Legion. 






Let me know what you guys think.  I know it's not much, but were the Dark Angels ever colorful or bright?  

No comments:

Post a Comment